Deleted items are available on the Qbox Cloud server for a period of 30 days from the date of deletion and can be restored by the Account Owner or a Team Member with Admin permission at the Qbox Web Dashboard (https://www.coraltreetech.com/qbox). If you wish to restore deleted files in a deleted folder, you must first restore the folder, then you can restore that folder’s contents (files and/or subfolders).
How to Restore a Sync Folder
- Log into the Account Owner’s/Team Admin’s account at the Qbox website.
- While selected to the topmost Root folder (by default), select ‘Deleted Items’ towards the top right of the screen.
- Find the Sync folder and select ‘Restore’.
- Click ‘Continue’ to restore the folder.
- Your Qbox Explorer will sync the folder down to your local Qbox folder.
How to Restore a Folder’s Contents (Files and/or Subfolders)
- Select the folder on the left menu where the file(s) or subfolder(s) resided.
- Select ‘Deleted Items’ towards the top right.
- Right-click on the file or subfolder and select ‘Restore.’
- Click ‘Continue’ to restore the file or subfolder.
- Your Qbox Explorer will sync the file/subfolder down to your local Qbox folder.
For account security and data loss prevention purposes, all deleted files will be stored on our servers for 30 days from the date of deletion, after which they will be permanently and irretrievably purged. Files cannot be deleted permanently before that point, and are not recoverable after.