Folders and files that are deleted in CoraCloud are stored in the ‘Deleted Items’ menu for 30 days after the deletion date. The folder or file can be retrieved at any time inside this 30-day window, but after that, the files are permanently deleted and will be unrecoverable.
To restore a deleted file:
- First, navigate to the folder where the folder/file was residing (such as the external folder of a Client’s Project, Business, or Subsidiary).
- Click the ‘Actions’ menu towards the top right.
- Select ‘Deleted Items’.
- A pop-up window showing you all the folders/files that have recently been deleted from this location will be displayed. CoraCloud will also show which user deleted each folder/ file.
- Check the box next to the folder/file you wish to restore, then press the ‘Restore’ button.
- Lastly, click ‘Yes’ to confirm you wish to restore the deleted folder/file.
Please note: Restoring a deleted folder will not automatically restore its contents. You will have to click into the restored folder and follow the instructions above to individually restore any additional folder(s) or file(s) that were stored inside that restored folder.