Team Member accounts are for users who are employees or associates of the Account Owner’s Firm and require access to any or all of the following:
- The Associate folder for a specific Client
- A specific Client’s Internal and External folders
- All other Client folders
- The Firm’s own folders
Team Members are billable users just like the Account Owner. The Account Owner will be billed for themselves and each Team Member that is added to their account. Team Members are initially added by the Account Owner and can also be added by a Team Member with the Admin role.
- To add Team Members, click on your name in the top right corner of CoraCloud.
- The menu will appear where you can select ‘Manage Team Members’.
- You should now see a screen displaying your Team Members.
- To the top right will be a purple ‘+ Add Team Member’ button, click this to add a new Team Member.
- You can invite users by entering their email address on the window that appears.
- Select the role they should be given from the drop-down list (see permissions by Role below).
- When you’re done adding the information for each Team Member, click ‘Send Invite’. CoraCloud will send an email to the invited users asking them to join CoraCloud and set up their accounts.
Note for step 6: You can invite more than one user at a time by selecting the “+ Add More” option near the bottom of the window.
Team Member Roles and Permissions
A role must be selected when adding a new Team Member. Here are the permissions for each role you may invite a Team Member with:
Admin Team Members have the same permissions as the Account Owner including access to all Clients and all ‘My Firm’ folders and documents. They can add/delete clients and all users with the exception of the Account Owner. For security reasons, they need to be on the same email domain as the Account Owner.
Regular Team Members have limited access and need to be granted access to specific client companies on which they need to work. They will be able to add/edit/delete all files and folders for the client companies that they are assigned to. They do not need to be on the same email domain as the account owner.
Associate Team Members have very limited access and need to be granted access to specific client companies on which they need to work. They will ONLY have access to the ‘Associate Files’ folder of client companies that they are assigned to. They do not need to be on the same email domain as the Account Owner.
Please note: Each user’s role can be changed at any time, after they have been invited to the Team, by going to the ‘Manage Team Members’ section, clicking on the three-dot menu for their user profile, and choosing ‘Edit’.