Thank you for your interest in CoraCloud! To set up your CoraCloud account as a Client User or Team Member, follow the steps below:
- If you received an email invitation, click the link provided to create an account. Alternatively, you can visit our website (https://www.coraltreetech.com/coracloud) and click the purple ‘Sign Up’ button.
- On the next page (shown below), enter your name, email address, and create a password, then click ‘Register’.
- CoraCloud will send you an email with a verification code. Go to your email to retrieve the code, then enter the code in the available text box (shown below).
- The page will refresh after you enter the verification code and prompt you to log in. Log in with the email and password you just created.
- On the subsequent screens, read and accept the ‘Master Subscription Agreement’. On the next screen enter your account information. The eSign PIN will be used when you are invited to securely sign a document. You will be asked to enter the PIN before accessing the document that needs to be signed.
- Your CoraCloud account has now been created. The next screen will show your CoraCloud Dashboard, which is what you’ll see every time you log in to the CoraCloud website.
- You can now access the Entities that you have been invited to. You can also begin to upload folders and files, edit and sign documents, and complete Organizer tasks that have been assigned to you in your CoraCloud account.